Sunday

Soul Soliciting....

I really hate this soul soliciting pig fucker...And to think there are thousands of people who give this greedy bastard money. Yes he is currently asking for donations towards his private jet. And the fact he begs for this money all in the name of Jesus really pisses me off. He prays on the weak and stupid. No wonder he is a millionaire.



I gotta admit, watching Benny lay the smack down on these people makes me laugh until I pee my pants!




HALLELUJAH!!! Gimme an AMEN!!!

3 comments:

Satan said...

amen

i love that shit

ooohh benny spank me with your coat

i have been a naughty lord of the underworld

send me away

hahahahahahaha

benny cash your checks and make millions off the ignorant

seriously i have to get me a piece of that action

do you think they will buy the bobblehead

maybe i should make one of those blowup punching clowns with the rounded bottom and let them punch satan

the funny part of that would be that satan would keep popping back up

they would think that they are defeating satan by punching him but i would spring back up each time

diabolical

i have to go to my development lab and build one of those right away

thank you benny
thank you for the lucrative marketing idea

Satan said...

shit

i almost forgot

i claimed your soul yadda yadda yadda

I Hate The Stupid said...

You claimed my soul??? Oh well..wtf??!!! Claim away... Remember for giving marketing ideas, I get a nice seat in hell next to ya... mwahhahahahahaaa