Saturday

It's Almost Christmas Time

Well Christmas time is almost here so I figured I would post some things I have seen around the net as possible would-be Christmas gifts. Yes, they are stupid. Would I post them if they weren't???


The Pizza Clock! It resembles a real 12" pizza! Just what everyone needs! I guess it would be okay if you owned a Pizza Shop but I see no reason why anyone else in their right mind should have one.




How can Anyone pass up the King Henry VIII Coffee Mug! This beautiful mug is covered in pictures of all of his wives. Doesn't matter if he divorced them or had them killed, they made it on the mug! I actually kind of like this one.


The Peter Petrie Egg Separator! This amazing item makes the task of separating eggs easy but disgusting at the same time. It's so simple to use! You simply crack the egg in the hand crafted ceramic head and tilt forward. The egg whites spill forth from the nose! Who sits around and comes up with this shit???


Tired of feeling like the only person not getting kissed around the holidays? Well you can solve this little problem by carrying around the Mistletoe-To-Go!!! No more will you be shunned by the opposite sex! I mean isn't it pretty much mandatory that you get kissed if you end up under the mistletoe! I do have a suggestion when using. If you are truly unattractive, do not stick this bad boy to your forehead until the person you are gunnin' for is right there next to ya! If they see it in advance you don't have a shot in hell!

If you are interested in actually purchasing some of these items, please visit Stupid.Com.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

4 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

It never fails...There is always going to be stupid no matter where or how you try to cut it...

I mean I would rather get grandma's sweater than the pizza clock, or that thing on the dudes head(I don't wat to acknowledge that I know what it is in fear or greater confusion or delusion)

I like the King Henry Mug...

Enough said, money is always a great gift, but power tolls are even better...

Jo said...

*giggles* Damn I hope Santa brings me that egg splitter!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I just realized I said, "power tolls" instead of "power tools"...

Thanks a lot spell check...

And Have a spectastic New Year...

MrRyanO said...

Mmmmmmmmm...Pizza Clock!