Tuesday

The Dumbass of the Day Award Goes To...

Wichita, KS (AP) - A Wichita man call 911 to report he was the victim of an armed robbery. The theft? A pound of marijuana worth about $1,100.00 that he had been trying to sell from his home.

The victim told police Thursday that a buyer had pulled out a sawed-off shotgun and stole the drugs.

Police brought in a drug-sniffing dog to the house and located more marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

The victim was booked into Sedgwick County Jail on several charges, including possession with intent to sell drugs.

The thief has not been found.



Why in the fuck would you call the police if you were a drug dealer??? I would love to go and visit this guy in jail just to do a little jig then point and laugh!!!

Evil is lurking!!! Can you smell it??? Satan is this your handy work I see here???

3 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I read about this already somewhere stupid hater...But everyone has to vent don't they? Take a deep breath and relax a nit, it willall be okay in the morning, I promise ya'...

I Hate The Stupid said...

Will it EVER really be okay with so much stupidity running rampant in the world???

casie said...

I straight out called someone stupid today when they told me the ethanol free gas i was pumping is diesel.