Sunday

Even I Am Not A Complete Asshole

Before I even venture into this post, I would like to point out that I am truly NOT an asshole. I don't care what color you are or what your sexual preference is or any of that other bullshit but I am telling, I was knocked on my ass when I saw this.

As you all may know, recently Neil Patrick Harris has decided to come out and tell the entire world he is gay. Big deal right??? Who really cares right?? I know I don't but when you run into pictures like these, you just have to sit back and wonder What the FUCK happened!!!???


Here we have cute little Doogie Howser M.D.


Here he is on Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle talking about it being a sausage fest in the back seat of the car saying they should go looking for some trim.


Here is where the trouble begins. The only woman he can touch is inflatable.


HELLO! Everyone say it with me, "I'm HERE! I'm QUEER!"

2 comments:

JBoombostick said...

Fucking douchebags dick lickers.

I Hate The Stupid said...

I couldn't have said that better myself..