Sunday

Dear Mr. Dipshit Driver

I just wanted to take a brief second and say thanks. Yep, just thank you for being a complete stupid fuck and cutting me off while I was on my leisurely drive to the bank. Perhaps if you didn't have that cell phone in one hand while the other one was on the steering wheel I wouldn't be writing you this letter now.

However, there is a very good chance you are just an all around piece of shit who cannot drive worth a damn. Seeing as though I am in a good mood I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and blame it on your complete lack on concentration due to the cell phone conversation you were having.

I just wish I knew exactly who you were talking to. Considering you were laughing and having a grand ole' time while driving down the road, I doubt it was the suicide hotline. I guess that is just wishful thinking on my part.

In closing I would just like to wish you a Merry Christmas. Oh and please go fuck yourself :)

No comments: